Upcoming Podcast Workshops
WEDNESDAY APRIL 21 5PM PT/ 8PM ET
- Come up with a plan for your podcast
- Identify the right format and structure
- Fine-tune your own perspective as a podcast producer
- Identify your audience and how to reach it
The instructor: Ruxandra Guidi has been telling nonfiction and news stories for almost two decades. Her reporting for public radio, magazines, and various multimedia and multidisciplinary outlets has taken her throughout the United States, the Caribbean, South and Central America, as well as Mexico and the U.S.-Mexico border region.BUY
THURSDAY, APRIL 22TH – 4PM PT/ 7PM ET
In this workshop, you will learn to love your voice
- How your voice functions within your body
- How to manage the feedback you receive on your voice (and wether it is useful or not)
- How to expand your vocal range to find authenticity
- How to get over your self-doubt and have fun in your work!
In this 90 minutes workshop plus 30 min Q&A, Emily Elmore will walk you through the basics of how your voice works, and how to sound like your most authentic self on the mic. We’ll start with a comprehensive breakdown of the anatomy of your voice, work through a warm up together, and then discuss best practices for breaking down text.